- Posted by Main Street Staff
- On February 19, 2020
- 0 Comments
Make the “Big Day” greener!
Couples and Wedding Planners are using pedicabs to decrease their carbon footprint and increase their mobility and fun! People love this pedal-powered addition to their wedding experience.
Pedicabs can be incorporated into weddings in a variety of ways. Here are the most popular uses:
- Pick-up guests from the parking lot and bring them to the venue (Especially great for guests who are mobility-impaired or needing extra assistance)
- Bring the Bridesmaids/Groomsmen to the venue
- Bring the Bride, and/or the person accompanying her down the aisle, to the alter for vows
- Carry the Wedding Party from the ceremony to the reception venue
- After the event, a decorated pedicab can pick up the “Just Married” couple, option to attach streamers or cans to the back of the cab, & take them directly to the hotel.
- Carry Wedding Party back to hotel after wedding
Guests and members of the Wedding Party will appreciate this eco-friendly element of the wedding. Plus it’s super fun!
Shout out to these Pedicab fleets offering wedding services. Check them out!
Happy Town Rickshaws run by Bay Life Getaways — Traverse City, Michigan
Boston Pedicab. — Boston, Massachusetts
Cabrio Taxi — San Fransisco, California
R & R pedicab — Charlotte, North Carolina
Do you own a Main Street pedicab or fleet that offers wedding services? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll put you on our list of referrals.